- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1/2 large jalapeno ( seeded and diced )
- 1 large Roma tomato ( seeded and diced)
- 1/4 red onion ( diced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 4 eggs
- Tortilla Chips
- sour cream, salsa and grated cheese of choice
brown sausage on med high heat.. drain any fat off… add the jalapeno, tomato, onion, cilantro and cumin to the sausage….. cook on Med. until veggie soften a bit.
remove from heat…
scramble the eggs and remove from heat just before done .. they will continue to cook a bit.
Line a plate with tortilla chips …
top with about half of the sausage mixture, then half the eggs.. add a bit of salsa of choice, sour cream and cheese…
The toppings are all a matter of taste…