- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 tablespoon Active Dry Yeast ( two regular packets)
3 1/2 – 4 1/2 cups flour ( normally about 4 cups)
- Combine water, honey, salt and yeast. Let sit for 5-10 mins until there is a foam on top.
Knead in flour until no longer sticky.
Cover with a towel and let it sit for 20-25 mins.
bake for 15-20 mins.
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup chopped green olives ( with or with pimento, I personally like it with them)
- 1 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil ( extra Virgin is best)
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar ( optional )
- juice from half of one lemon
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 – 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- this recipe does not need salt
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and fold them together gently, you can eat right away but it is better if it sits a few hours.