- 2 cups whole wheat flour ( be careful, some dogs have wheat allergies, other flours will work just fine)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 cup very warm chicken broth
- Optional: 1 egg ( DO NOT USE if your dog has an egg allergy)
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Mix together the flour and baking powder in a big bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the peanut butter and chicken broth until smooth. Slowly add the dry mixture and mix well. Add a little more broth if the dough is too dry, or flour if it’s too wet.
Roll to 1/4″ thickness.
Cut with a cookie cutter and place on a cookie sheet.
Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
NOTE: Only you know your fogs allergies, I do not.