A perfect addition to your Summer Desserts! It’s easy and only partly homemade. That’s right … ITS A BOX CAKE .. sometimes, it’s just easier to dress it up.
Icing: ( the homemade part of this recipe)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, very cold
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, cold
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp veg oil ( for sheen)
- In a large bowl, whip cream with a mixer until it forms stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, use a hand mixer to soften the cream cheese, about a minute.
- Add sugar, salt and vanilla and oil to the cream cheese and whip until fully combined and creamy. ( about 2 minutes)
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture then use mixer until it’s fully combined and fluffy.
- Use immediately or store in fridge until ready to use.
One box Betty Crocker Yellow cake mix, made per package directions and poured into a sprayed bundt pan.
Cook on 350* for about 33 minutes.. turn out on a cake pate when it comes out of the oven and allow to completely cool before icing.
- about 10 berries diced small.
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- juice of half a lime
stir all of this together and keep in fridge until you have iced your cake. then just drizzle them on the cake however you want…
easy peasy !