- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced well
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk well. Chill at least two hours.
- Dressing will keep for about a week in fridge.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish ( I used homemade relish that I had canned, but for the picture you see, but I most always use store bought relish)
- 2 teaspoons finely diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix well. Chill at least an hour.
- Keeps refrigerated for about a week.
NOTE: in the picture you will see that I made a huge batch, that’s because I have a few recipes for it this week.. including burgers… oh yeah! so I tripled the batch.