My favorite pasta sauce, Thanks Granny!
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper diced small
- 4 (29 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot mix together garlic, tomato sauce, parsley, sugar and basil. Bring sauce to a boil and then turn down the heat to low.
Fry beef with the bell pepper and then drain… add to sauce. ( keep on low)
Cook one pound of rigatoni per package directions and drain… mix in with the sauce.
Note: you can add fresh Basil or Parmesan Shavings at this point.
Easy Peasy !