This cake is sinful, no I’m serious.. ask for forgiveness! It is so good. I made it for my cousin’s family reunion today and it was wiped out! You gotta try this…..
- One Betty Crocker™ triple chocolate cake mix ( bake per package directions)
- 1 can Betty Crocker™ milk chocolate Cake Icing
- 1 8oz Package cream cheese (softened) ( I use Philadelphia Cream Cheese™)
- 1 1/2 cups Reese’s™ Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Daisy™ Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups™ for garnish
Bake cake per package directions in a 9 x 13 pan and then allow to cool.
While it cools, add the rest of the ingredients to a stand mixer with the paddle attachment and mix until completely blended. ( I mix on low about 4 mins)
When cake is cooled, cover the entire top with the icing and spread evenly.. add peanut butter cups for garnish and keep in fridge until ready to serve.