Forgive me, but I didn’t do a step by step photo shoot of these. They were kinda spur of the moment. I also didn’t do photos of supper, which was Chicken Piccata, and for that I should be kicked ( not hard though) cause it was great.
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice ( I like McCorrmick™)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 med eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda.
- In a stand mixer ( or hand held) cream butter and sugar. Beat in pumpkin pie puree. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate.
- With buttered hands, roll one tablespoon ( or desired amount) into balls and drop dough 2 inches apart on an un-greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes until just set ( you want them kinda soft)
Note: the buttered hand roll trick gives you that glossy looking cookie