Oven “Fried” Chicken… a healthy alternative to a guilty pleasure! Easy Peasy too!
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Badia® Complete Seasoning
- 1 cup Kikoman® Panko
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter an 11 x 7-inch pan
- In a bowl, combine melted butter with fresh minced garlic, Badia® and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the dry Panko with 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and coarse ground black pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture; then in crumb mixture.
Place in prepared pan and bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes or until cooked through.