Fair food. When I think of Fall Fair food, I think of Cotton Candy, Candy Apples, Funnel Cakes, and Sausage and Peppers! Well, it’s not time for our fair and I waned pasta… sooo, win-win! Easy recipe for any night of the week!
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound of Johnsonville® Bulk Italian Sausage
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (14 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Badia® Complete Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package spaghetti, cooked according to package directions and kept warm
*fresh Parmesan for sprinkling
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage, and cook, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes or until sausage is browned. Add peppers, onion and garlic; cook for 7 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomato sauce and tomatoes, next 3 ingredients. Let cook on med low for 10 minutes.
Top Pasta with the sauce and sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
Told ya, easy!