These peppers are popping with flavor! We can’t get enough of them, so I thought it was high time I shared them with y’all ! Easy recipe, hubbyman® and kid approved!
Great for busy weeknights and even greater for couch snuggling and movie watching!
- 4 bell peppers, sliced in half length-wise ( I use different colors)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup refried beans
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 4 tablespoons beef broth
- 3 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- Daisy® Sour Cream ( for topping)
- diced tomatoes, cilantro, avocados and/ or black olives for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place the peppers on the baking sheet. Brown the meat and drain, in a bwol add the meat seasonings and broth, stir well. Add the beans, rice, salsa and half of the cheese.
- Stuff your pepper halves and bake 30 minutes.
- Add the remainder of the cheese to the top of the peppers and bake for 5 more minutes.
I serve these with tortilla chips and the toppings stated above… this family loves ’em!
Esta familia le encanta mis pimientos!
( didn’t see that coming huh )
I adore fresh peppers!!
I could eat that mixture with a spoon, okay I did eat it with a spoon, I feel you looking at me…. okay, stop really.