Bloody Mary’s are so versatile, I mean they can be a brunch cocktail, a night cap after a long evening, they can even be a meal! Have you had one with lump crab meat? Don’t wait too much longer for that goodness…. in today’s rendition we have THE APPETIZER! Okay, does anyone think that sounds like a crime show drama title?
MONDAYS at 8:00 ON FOX®: THE APPETIZER
Okay, sorry, my imagination got the better of me! It happens.
It’s easy, it’s tasty, it tomatoey greatness… and you do not have to put the booze in, that can be up to you… either way, it’s still pretty dang good!
With this line up, how can it be bad?
You will Need:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp each fresh lemon and lime juice
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt ( I use Morton’s®)
- 1 1/4 McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning®
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 cups chilled tomato juice
- 4-5 oz. Absolut® Peppar Vodka ( optional )
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tablespoons liquid from jarred stuffed olives
- Ice Cubes
- Olives, pepperoncini peppers and cubed Pepper Cheese
Squeeze Lemon and lime juice into a shallow dish
Mix the dry seasonings in a separate dish and mix well
Dip rims of your glass into the juice and then the seasoning, set aside.
In a pitcher combine:
Tomato Juice, Olive Juice, Worcestershire Sauce, and Vodka ( optional )
Stir until mixed well and chilled.
Skewer Peppers, Olives and Cheese in a rotating order and serve… add more or less to your taste.
Thinking I will go outside and enjoy a glass in this odd winter weather!