Now, I have been a fan of chips and dip for a long time. I think I could eat dip and something every night for supper. The hubbyman may protest and holler for meat, but he is right there with me in loving a good dip. This dip is too easy to even call a recipe. Its healthy and delicious and creamy and and … just good.
Next time you are craving that hand to bowl dip action, try this… its a tasty and healthier alternative to the chip.
You will need:
- 16 oz low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- a few sliced green olives for garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- Serve with fresh raw vegetables.
Note: Cucumbers are my go to favorite with this dip.
Too Easy !!
Any raw veggies will work, its all up to you!!