The Greek flavor craving continues!! I can not get enough of this new to me flavor combination!! I have eaten Greek food for years, I have cooked for years, but I have never thought that I could bring those flavors into my own kitchen! Sure, anyone can learn to make Greek recipes, I get it… but it just never occurred to me to just, do it myself. I know when you look at my photos for this recipe you’re gonna be thinking, “hey where are the kalamata olives?” Well the hubbyman isn’t a fan, so I opted for queen green! He was happy, I was happy…. we just happy!
Try this recipe for the next picnic, church social or just for your family! Lemme know what you think!
For the Pasta:
- 1 bag tri-colored pasta, cooked to just tender and rinsed in cold water
- 2/3 cup diced white onion
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 cup diced cucumbers
- 3/4 cup sliced olives ( any kind)
- 3/4 cup diced green or red bell peppers diced
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1 bottle Greek Salad dressing ( yep, whole bottle, any brand)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cavenders Greek Seasoning®
-1 cup crumbled feta cheese ( more to taste)
Add all of the prepared veggies to the cooled pasta. Mix well.
In a separate bowl whisk all of the vinaigrette ingredients together and fold into the pasta…. making sure all the pasta and veggies are coated. Chill at least 3 hours remembering to stir well before serving..
Top with feta just before serving