Nothing says Be Mine like chocolate. Chocolate has been the center of Valentine’s Day since the late 1800s, no really… I looked it up ( Ahhh Goggle, what would I do without you? ) What better way to say I love you than to make your sweetie homemade chocolates! Did I mention how easy they are? I didn’t? Oh, they’re easy peasy!! Three ingredients and your Valentine will be falling in love all over again… or for the first time… I’m no cupid, but these are pretty darn tasty.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 40 Oreo® Cookies crushed fine
- 1/2 block each white and chocolate almond bark
- sprinkles ( optional)
The How To:
- mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape 48 (1-inch) balls, then chill for one hour. Remove from fridge and shape into hearts with your hands, they do not have to be perfect.
- REFRIGERATE again for 30 minutes
- melt the bark per package directions then dip the hearts until covered. remove from bowl with two forks to a piece of parchment paper. if using sprinkles do that step while hey are still wet.
Chill for 30 minutes, then box them up pretty and keep in fridge until ready to serve ( or gift)
NOTE: they should stay chilled due to the cheese