Winter months are great and all… the comfort food, fuzzy socks and nights of coziness, but Spring and Summer bring out some fo the best refreshing flavors out there and I for one, and happy to see them back !!!
There are so many strawberry farms near us, its easy to get caught up in all the recipes, but if you make one this year, make this one and please, lemme know what you thought of it!!
My blog will always be simple, no stories or silliness, just easily accessed recipes!!
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs set aside 4 tablespoons
- 1.5 sticks Melted Butter Unsalted
- 5 cups Freshly Sliced Strawberries
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 3oz Box of Strawberry Jello
- 2 8oz Blocks of Philadelphia Cream Cheese at room temp
- 1 tub Cool Whip thawed , plus more for topping
- 2 tsp almond or vanilla extract pure
- Slice berries to desired size, add to a large pot with the jello ( dry pack NO WATER) stir on medium heat until a syrup is formed then turn off heat and cool completely. ( DO NOT REFRIDGERATE )
- Add the melted butter to the graham crackers and mix well to combine, set aside 4 tablespoons, for topping.Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray and press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan, set in fridge to cool while you do the next steps
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar and extract. Beat on medium speed until well combined and fluffy.
- Fold in the cool whip, careful not to break it too much.
- Add a single layer of the cream cheese mix over the crust and spread evenly, add the COOLED berry mix and spread evenly. Add the rest of the cream cheese mixture then top with extra cool whip , if desired, then garnish with the 4 tablespoons of remaining crust.
- Chill over night for best results, but for at least 4 hours.
This southern yum yum is a summer favorite, no bake, no fuss, no leftovers!!
Easily Print Recipe
Have a Blessed Day !!
WATCH ME MAKE IT HERE ( VIDEO AVALIABLE MARCH 29, 2021 )