I’m not sure which I love more, Pie or Reese’s, so I just threw the two together and had a very happy day!!
I won’t bore ya with the story behind this yumminess, just make it and thank me and we’ll be friends forever, pinky promise!
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 8oz Block Cream Cheese at room temp
- 2 cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tub Cool Whip thawed
- 1/4 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1 to 10 Reese’s Mini PB Cups or as many as you want
- Magic Shell Chocolate for drizzling and bottom of the crust
- Add magic shell to the bottom of the crust and chill.
- Combine the Peanut Butter, Cream cheese and sugar, mix very well ( I do this by hand, but you can use a mixer)
- Fold in half of the cool whip and add to the chilled shell
- top the pie with the rest of the cool whip, garnish with the candy and drizzle with more magic shell.
- chill at least 4 hours, over night is best
PRINT RECIPE HERE