You Gotta Try this one soon, and I mean before Fall Y’all !!
- 2 Packs Pizza Dough Made per package directions, but I do add 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice to the dough
- 2 to 3 Granny Smith Apples Peeled and Diced
- 3 Caramel Dipper Cups Or Caramel Iced Cream Topping
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter Cubed
- 1 Cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- Cinnamon To Taste
Watch Me Make It
- Make dough per package directions, but add spices to the dough. Let Rise
- Peel and Dice the apples and set aside
- Spread dough out on to a 14 inch pizza pan and pre bake on 400 for 4 to 5 minutes
- Remove from oven and spread a thin layer of caramel on the pizza , add the apples.
- In a bowl mix the oats, sugar, and cinnamon then top it on the pizza.
- Add the butter and bake on 400 for 20 minutes
- .let cool a few minutes ( like 10 to 12) before cutting
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy!!
One thought on “Apple Pie Pizza”
This sounds extraordinary! I’ll definitely try it.