- 1 pd ground beef
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup mushroom will work as well
- 1 8oz bag cheddar cheese
- 1 8oz bag pepper jack cheese
- 1 lg bag nacho cheese Doritos crushed
- favorite taco toppings olives, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, taco sauce, etc
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Add the water, seasoning and cream of chicken. stir until well combined.
- In a 9×13 pan, layer the chips, meat, cheese until all are used. ( at this point I add some taco sauce)
- bake on 350* for 20 minutes.
- remove from oven, top with favorite toppings and serve.
Watch Me Make It Here!! Available May 29th 2021 4pm Eastern