- 1/2 pd Macaroni Pasta ( cooked to nearly done, and drained/ rinse in cold water
- 1/2 of an English Cucumber ( cut in half, seeded and diced)
- 1/2 cup green olives with pimento ( cut in half)
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing ( homemade is best, or use the powdered Hidden Valley and prepare as package states)
- 1/4 tsp. fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. white sugar
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley ( for garnish)
- salt and pepper to taste
Gently mix the first six ingredients together, then stir in the herbs, salt and pepper.
Keep in refrigerator at least an hour, better over night. Stir well before serving.
Add the parsley just before serving.